“Come And See What God Has Done!”
The Ozark United Methodist Church (Ozark UMC) invites you to experience the Christmas Eve candlelight communion service of your choice on Monday, December 24, at 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., or 11:00 p.m. Join others from our community to remember and celebrate the arrival of the peace our world needs and the joy we’re all searching for! Come, see, and experience the Good News that Christ the Savior is born!
Here are some things to know about Christmas Eve at Ozark UMC:
- Feel free to come as you are! You’ll find people dressed in everything from casual to formal.
- Grab a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate as you enter the Worship Center. You’re welcome to have it into the worship service with you.
- Our Connections Team will be available to welcome and help you get settled in. Just look for a team member with a green name tag if you have any questions or need assistance in any way.
- Each service will last about an hour and will include: Christmas music, singing Christmas carols, hearing the Christmas story and message, Holy Communion, and a traditional ending with candle lighting and singing “Silent Night.”
- Children are welcome to be with their families in the Christmas Eve services at Ozark UMC. In addition, childcare for children up to age 5 will be available in the nursery just down the hall from the Worship Center entrance (4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. services only). A child comfort room, from where the service can be seen and heard, will also be available for parents with younger children who might need to step out of the service for a few moments.
- Restrooms are available in several convenient locations in the building, including handicapped accessible and baby changing facilities.
We look forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve! For more information, contact the Ozark UMC office at 581-6853.